At A1 Quality Chimney, we are committed to the safety, security, and health of our staff and customers.
Our company provides “maintenance, repair and property management services that manage and maintain the safety, security, sanitation and operation of institutional, commercial, industrial and residential properties and buildings.”
As such, our services are deemed essential, and we will be remaining open at limited capacity to service our customers.
The following actions are being taken to protect our staff and customers while we continue to operate:
- All technicians are given a short assessment at the beginning of the day to determine any concerning symptoms or contact.
- Technicians are encouraged to keep a minimum 2-metre distance from customers while they work and any contact minimized.
- Our services require entry to our customers’ homes or places of business and therefore, upon entering, technicians are to required to wear masks.
- Customers are encouraged to use no contact payment on completion of the work. (ie. Interac, e-transfer, or payment over the phone)
- Handwashing or hand sanitizing is to occur both before and after entering any customer home.
The safety and security of our customers and staff is our highest priority, especially during this challenging time. If you have any questions about our procedures or protocols, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.